Monday, July 28, 2008

What a Day!

It's been a long one! :) I spent most of the day on the phone again trying to make appointments, cancel some, find out about funeral plans...and surprisingly I spent the most amount of time on the phone trying to cancel our cable. (I'm amazed at how many different ways you can ask someone if they're ABSOLUTELY SURE they don't want cable anymore!!)
Savannah did something VERY bad, yet VERY hilarious tonight. I was just about to get the girls in their jammies and get them some milk, but first I wanted to run into the office to check the e-mail. Savannah and Hannah both followed me in and started playing with toys since our office is now an office/playroom. There wasn't any mail so I got up, and when I turned around I saw Savannah sitting on the floor with a permanent black marker. She drew all over (and I do mean ALL OVER) her legs. Mostly her right leg and even on the bottom of her right foot (we're still not sure where she even got it from???). I shouted "Oh, no!" and laughed hysterically all at the same time. I couldn't be mad. It was too cute for me to be mad. Besides, the darn aqua doodle is what gave her the idea in the first place! Way to go, Mom...right? :) She is now afraid of the marker on her legs (we had to put pants on her) so just pray that she doesn't have nightmares about it tonight! Never a dull moment at our house. But we like it that way. :)

I told Jeremy that I'm actually very impressed at the detail...she's got talent!


She DID NOT want her picture taken!


And just a couple random hair pics from today...I couldn't get anything else!


1 comment:

  1. LoL!!! First off that is absolutely too funny...I'm kinda enjoying Amber's imobility at the moment since I know once she gets going there'll be no stopping her and we'll all sorts of these kinds of fun escapades ;)

    Yes those two layouts I put up are digital scrapbooking :D SOOOO much fun!! And SOOO much easier than paper scrapping! I did the whole thing in photoshop :) I have photoshop elements but you can make digi layouts in any Photoshop. Go to www.shabbyprincess.com They have a ton of FREE kits you can download (with paper, embellishments, frames, ect.) and tutorials on how to make a layout in Photoshop. It's actually a piece of cake once you figure it out. I made both layouts using their free kits. :) If you have any questions feel free to holler, I'm just a beginner myself but we can always learn together :D

    ReplyDelete