So...the girls' birthday is in about 10 weeks. I know it's a little ways off, but I know it will be here before we know it and I'm so undecided about what the theme should be this year for their party. Last year we had a Backyardigans theme, which was adorable. I'm so torn because they like so many different characters...but part of me thinks it's really not that big of a deal because they are still so little and they probably don't care one way or the other. Anyway...I posted a poll to the right, so let me know what you think! :) Thanks for your ideas!!
just curious... are you planning to make a cake to go with the theme, or buy one pre-made? that's always the hardest part for me- wondering if I can make a cake to match.... they really are still little enough to "not care"... maybe just go with a color theme, not a character, like pink/purple or whatever they like (lots cheaper too!)
ReplyDeleteor what about an animal/jungle/zoo type theme? or flowers? or butterflies? hm... so many possibilites...and in the end they won't even remember it and neither will you (I just had to ask Lauren to remind me what theme we did for her b-day only 6 months ago...) =)
ReplyDelete