Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Happy September!

It's hard to believe another month is gone by! I'm very excited fall is on its way...it's my favorite season, and around here it's gorgeous. Hopefully we'll be able to get out this year and get some good pictures of all the trees as they change.

We had a nice day yesterday with Jeremy being home. We had our friends Matt & Laura and their little boy, Coleman over last night for dinner...they are so much fun! :) We really had a great time talking together and the kids did pretty well as long as Savannah left Coleman's food and drink alone. :) I wish so bad I'd taken some pictures, though. I forget sometimes that we might not be around here too much longer.

We went outside for a little bit tonight after dinner. It will be nice when it gets just a little cooler...it was SO hot again today!! The poor school kids behind us looked like they were dying during recess!! :(

Here's some pictures from today:






























2 comments:

  1. I love the ponytails! So so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bath pictures! Your girls are so cute! I bet twins can be quite a handful especially at that age - double the fun though! :) Thanks for sharing the link here!

    ReplyDelete