Sunday, October 26, 2008

Memories

Today was quite the bummer...we planned on going to Winchester (about an hour and a half away) for a pumpkin festival but couldn't because the rain was so bad. It came down in buckets!! :( Oh well...maybe there will be something fun going on next weekend we can do. Fall is going by so quickly...I can't believe it's almost November already!!
Tonight after the girls were in bed I was getting ready to run to the grocery store. Savannie started crying and wanted to get out of bed...at first I was going to just let her cry but then I was thinking about how so much of our attention has been focused on Hannah lately with her therapy. Sometimes I forget that they will only be this age for so long, so I got her out and took her with me. We had so much fun. :) Savannah is our "friendly" kid...she talks to everyone in the store (literally!) and she just wants everyone to feel loved and appreciated. I bought her some little mini doughnuts (I know...sugar before bed????) and she was SO SUPER CUTE sitting in the cart eating them! These are the times I will always remember about being a mom. I remember when I was a little girl my Mom did her grocery shopping every Thursday night and sometimes when it was my turn to go, she'd take me to Kmart with her. They had a little eatery inside and she'd buy me a treat...usually pudding and I'd sit and eat it while she made her list and we'd just chat. It sounds like the simplest thing but I'll always remember those special times with her because I knew she loved me and enjoyed spending time with just me. I hope my girls always know how special they are individually to us. They are so amazingly different...Jeremy and I have so much fun chatting about what they're going to be like as they get older. :) They are so special to us...in case you couldn't tell!! :)
Anyway...here are a few pictures from the past week. I'm sorry I haven't put much up but we've been battling the tummy bug this week and the girls have been sleeping terrible...which means I've been sleeping terrible!! Jeremy and I went to bed at 10:00 last night...I don't think we've gone to bed that early since before our kids were born!! haha! :)

Playing outside in the freezin' cold!! :)



Jeremy and I were talking today when all the sudden we heard rattling...and then saw two little girls in the fridge. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment