The girls had their 2 yr. well-baby checkup today. It went well but it was really quick! The girls saw Dr. Dove (a man) this time. (Another kind of "bummer" thing is that the girls can't see Dr. Jude anymore because she's not their primary care doctor. For the longest time the hospital let us choose who we wanted to see, but now they're cracking down and we HAVE to see Dr. Dove. Both Dr. Jude & Dove were in the delivery room when the girls were born). Anyway...I'm rambling!! :)
Both girls are growing well. Savannah is 35 1/4 in. tall and weighs 25.5 pounds. Hannah is 37 in. tall and weighs a WHOPPIN' 29 pounds!!! The funny thing is that she doesn't LOOK chubby...she's just a very solid kid. Usually when we go places I have Daddy carry her because she's killer on the back!! Dr. Dove's eyes bugged out when I told him she's only eating babyfood still...he was like, "Wow...she's still growing VERY well!"...haha! :) Oh...and one more funny thing. Daddy took both girls separately to get their shots (Hep A). When Savannah was getting her shot she said, "NO!...OW!...BOO-BOO!, BOO-BOO!, BOO-BOO! Isn't that totally cute??? :) Both girls were only upset for a second and really loved that they got stickers. They were both so good today.
We were hoping to get somewhere with the whole referral thing but unfortunately Dr. Dove had no idea what to tell us, so...please keep praying things get figured out. Looks like I'll be making more phone calls!!
Anyway...I need to go to bed BADLY! Today was so full...dr. appt., grocery shopping, vaccuming out the van, coat shopping...WHAT A DAY!! I'm going to bed now. :) Have a great Friday everyone!!!
Sounds like the two of them had a good check up :)
ReplyDelete