Well, some exciting things going on here. Jeremy just heard today that the test is FINALLY available for him to take on December 4th!!!!! We're so excited that he'll have at least one opportunity to take the test. If he passes we will get new orders shortly after (with MANY more options of where we want to go). If he fails then he'll be away at A school in CA for 7 weeks starting January 5th. Please pray he's able to pass this test! We've been waiting SO SO long for this opportunity!!
The girls are doing well. I posted a few videos below for you to see how big they're getting. Savannah just has SO much energy!! (Reminds me of someone else who was hyper at that age...HER DADDY!!!) haha! :) Hannah is doing good too. Seems like they both learn new things everyday. She's definitely Mommy's girl and she loves to cuddle lately. She's been bringing me her toy phone the past few days and she cracks up when I talk into it. Then she takes it back and walks around with it up to her ear. Up until now she hasn't really gotten the concept of the phone. I don't know if I've mentioned this before or not, but she is about an inch (guessing) taller than Savannah and she's just built bigger. She makes Savannah look so scrawny. :) Savannah sure can hold her own, though! She's usually the one pushing people around!! Savannah has been saying a ton of words - she can say please, thank you, welcome, Grandma, Grandpa, Papa, Mima, Jess, Hannah, juice, milk, doggy, kitty-cat, and lots more but I can't think of them right now. She definitely talks all day long. :)
We just have one thing we wanted to ask prayer for. As a lot of you know from previous posts, we had a really difficult time getting things set up with therapy for Hannah. The place we were originally referred to wouldn't accept us since she wasn't three yrs. old. We were then referred to a different place where Hannah had her evaluation...and then that place hired out a therapist from a different place! (Did you catch ALL that???) :) Basically, the place doing the therapy accepts our insurance but they HAVE to have a referral from our doctor. Our doctor reassured us a refereral was sent and I even called to verify that, but the referral was put in for the WRONG kind of therapy!! So...we had no idea until we got a statement from Tricare saying "get ready for a bill"!! It's $116 per session (she's already had 5) so we've racked up quite a bill already and now we have to not only get the referral fixed, but we have to have the therapist office resubmit those previous claims to Tricare in order for them to pay. It's such a headache! Don't get me wrong...I am so grateful we don't have to pay hardly anything with our insurance, but sometimes it seems like you have to EARN the free insurance...know what I mean? :) So, just pray we get things figured out. I don't want to leave for vacation at Thanksgiving with this still hanging over our heads. Thank you!
Ok...on to the videos!
lol! Yeah, from the videos, Savannah seems to be quite the instigator!! Chasing poor Hannah when all she was trying to do was watch her tv show!!! lol! :-)
ReplyDelete