Awww how sweet! :) Hey I have a quick question for you. When you do your title block in Photoshop--how do you do that? I'm not sure what dimensions or whatever to use :) thanks!
LoL--poor Heidi! I've had those days too! :) I meant the fancy ones with the scrap stuff...lol!! :) Thanks for the help :D I figured I might want to get a new header since the one that's up has me holding Amber when she was only 3 months old--LOL! But it's such a cute pic so that's my excuse :)
Another question--can you see everyone's backgrounds? I'm trying to figure out if it's just my computer that's glitchy or if cutestblog is glitchy....lol
cute pics. its amazing how one of your daughters look just like you and the other looks just like jeremy.
ReplyDeleteAwww how sweet! :) Hey I have a quick question for you. When you do your title block in Photoshop--how do you do that? I'm not sure what dimensions or whatever to use :) thanks!
ReplyDeleteLoL--poor Heidi! I've had those days too! :) I meant the fancy ones with the scrap stuff...lol!! :) Thanks for the help :D I figured I might want to get a new header since the one that's up has me holding Amber when she was only 3 months old--LOL! But it's such a cute pic so that's my excuse :)
ReplyDeleteAnother question--can you see everyone's backgrounds? I'm trying to figure out if it's just my computer that's glitchy or if cutestblog is glitchy....lol
ReplyDelete