So, after Jeremy told me about his new orders, we jumped on looking for housing. It's been kind of frustrating because everything we can find is between 30-50 minutes from his base...we're guessing it's way out in the middle of nowhere! I will be talking to someone first thing Monday morning about on-base housing. We know there is some, just not sure if anything is available. That would be our first choice for many reasons, so we're praying that works out. If not, Jeremy will have quite the commute to work every day...which really wouldn't be too different from here. :) We are hoping to be able to take a day-trip down there before we actually decide on anything, though. The military allows us to stay in a hotel once we get there until we find a place, but for the sake of the girls and Mommy not wanting to live in a hotel for a week :) we're gonna try to have it settled before we go. Please pray for wisdom on our parts.
The girls and I are hanging in there. We really miss Daddy and can't wait to see him again. They talk to him everyday. Hannie laughs so hard whenever I put him on the phone. I guess she thinks it's funny to hear his voice? Silly little thing. :) Savannah talks about him non-stop but usually in a happy way. I tell her often that he's coming home SOON. :)
Tonight we went out to Aldi's to get some stuff. I love the carts they have there cuz there's two spots in the front so I can see both of them. :) Savannah likes to eat all the food before we actually pay for it, so it's really convenient for me. Plus that way I can be silly and talk to them and give them kisses while we shop. :) I love my girls.
Here's a few pictures and a couple videos. They love coloring with their new "color wonder" markers. (The markers that have clear tips and only show up on special paper.) They love to color but I've been finding crayon on walls, floors, and furniture so we opted to go this route for now. :) Hope you all enjoy the rest of the weekend! I'll try to post again soon...



Staying in a hotel isn't that bad--actually kind of nice. The day after we came home from the hospital with Alex, the movers came and packed up our house in DC. We stayed in a hotel in DC for a week before we flew to Reno. I was so nice not having to clean anything... :)
ReplyDelete