
Aren't these just the four cutest kids ever? This is our girls with their cousins (my sister's kids) Lauren & James. (It was taken in Aug. but my Mom took it so I just finally go it recently.) They will have two more cousins by the summer! We are so excited!! The girls really love them and can't wait to see them again soon! I love looking at this picture...they're so cute. :)
Welp...tomorrow is THE BIG DAY!! Please pray that I will be able to sleep tonight! haha! I'm SO excited!! I will let you all know as soon as Jeremy calls me and tells me where we're moving. :)
This has been an ok week...but we miss Daddy and the girls have been sleeping HORRIBLE!! Savannah literally ran into my room sobbing last night at 2:00 saying, "Daddy!!!". I said "Daddy's not here, Honey...I'm sorry." She kept asking for him. She didn't want me - she wanted her Daddy to hold her!! Breaks my heart but I am so thankful she loves him so much. We talk about him all the time. 31 more days!
I can't wait to hear how everything turns out about your move!
ReplyDelete