Friday, January 2, 2009

Bye Daddy!

Jeremy weighed in today and is scheduled to leave for A school tomorrow morning. Please pray that he will get to California safely. We'll be leaving bright and early so he can catch his 8:30 am flight. I am sad he has to go, but we'll survive! I keep thinking about how some women don't see their husbands for MONTHS...7 weeks is really not that long when you put it into perspective. I'm just going to miss him so much and I know the girls will too.


Savannah got to go to work with Daddy today. :) Some of the other CG guys brought their kids in (I'm guessing because they had no one to watch them over Christmas break?) so he thought it would be fun to take her this morning since he only had to work until about 10 am. She did really well and they had fun with one of Jeremy's co-workers, Audrey. She made Savannah this little costume out of paper bags! She sure looks cute. :) I'm glad she got to spend some time with Daddy...and Hannah and I enjoyed a nice quiet morning together too. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that he could do that! Hope you are doing well without a husband...

    ReplyDelete