Thursday, January 1, 2009

More Drama

So, I'm sorry to those of you who are sick of hearing about our Coast Guard drama. Unfortunately, there's more!! Jeremy is supposed to be leaving for A school day after tomorrow (Saturday). We came back from our vacation on Monday, and he went back to work Tuesday. On Wednesday they informed him he has to get weighed before leaving for A school. The funny thing is that they have to do "weigh-in's" every so often, and he just weighed in about a month ago!! Anyway, the point is that he was told he HAS to lose 2 lbs. by tomorrow morning or he can't go to A school!!!! I was fit to be tied when he told me because I think it's the most insane thing ever at this point...especially the fact that we just celebrated Christmas! Who DOESN'T put on a few pounds during the holidays? But, theres nothing we can do now but just hope and pray he weighs in tomorrow. Frustration. Grrrr!

2 comments:

  1. That is SO crazy!! At least it's only two lbs....my brother was in wrestling and to make their weigh ins they often had to drop 5 lbs overnight....still dumb though--I know I gained 10 lbs myself ;) Hope he makes it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that is so crazy!! My brother in-law is in the Coast Guard as well and was transferred to NY. this summer. His experience in the C.G. hasn't been nearly as dramatic as yours though!

    ReplyDelete