Saturday, February 7, 2009

Can You Tell I'm Stressed????


(Ok...don't freak out. It's just diet coke in the wine glass...it makes me feel important.) haha! :)

So, we need some serious prayer cuz this whole house-hunting thing is NOT GOING WELL!! I have spent literally hours upon hours sitting my toosh at the computer searching and we are still at square one. I am so discouraged...last night I was crying on the phone and just told Jeremy that I've had it!! Every house we've found (we are looking to rent) that is in our price range and is workable has already been rented. The other issue is that we cannot find ANYTHING closer to his base than 40 min. to an hour! Please pray for us. I've contacted a realtor that a friend suggested but so far she's only sent me houses we've already seen and don't want, or houses out of our price range. (WHY DO THEY DO THAT???) I guess I just thought this would be easier since we're only three hours away, but it's getting more complicated every day! Ok...enough whining. :) Please just pray we find something soon!

Today was another gorgeous day and tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer. I took the girls over to the playground (sorry...forgot my camera!) and they had fun. I enjoyed talking with another lady in our complex while we were there too. She had two kids too - 5 and 7. It's funny how sometimes you make friends with people right before you leave!

Other than that not much else is new. I'm not even sure how Jeremy is REALLY doing the past couple days cuz it seems like when he's busy I'm not and then vice versa. I'm just ready for him to be home. And we're definitely going on a date when he gets here!!!

Hope you all have a good weekend and thanks in advance for the prayers. You are all so great about that. :)

1 comment:

  1. LoL--I love alcohol glasses too because they're so much prettier!! :) Don't stress out too bad!! It's so hard to find places online if they're not really populated like DC. You will probably just need to take a day trip down and look in person. You find SO much more that way!! That's how we've always had to do it. Living in a motel room isn't any fun....but at least the CG covers it :) I'll be praying you find the perfect place!!!

    ReplyDelete