Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jeremy's A School Class Photo


Two more weeks and he'll be home FINALLY!!! :) (Jeremy is the very top middle)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I think we might live close to each other! We live about 30 west of DC in Sterling!

    Your family is adorable, Julie told me she had a friend that lived near us, it must be you!

    I bet you can't wait for your husband to come home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yey!!!! I bet you can't wait! That's pretty cool they did a class photo. They didn't for Bob's A School. I bet you're sad you won't get to go to the graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well that is so neat, I think I do remember meeting you. We'll definitely have to get together sometime!

    I really enjoy reading your blog, I don't know how you do it with two kids and your husband being gone but I know you're very grateful for him!!

    ReplyDelete