Monday, June 8, 2009

Potty Training, Here We Come!



Guess who went on the potty for the first time today??? Savannah did! :)

Right after our big move we got the girls a new potty. I really thought Savannah was ready to start with it since she totally understood the process and kept talking about it...but when it came right down to it, she was afraid to. We kept the potty in our bathroom, and I would remind her about it every now and then...but then I was thinking it was cold and just not the most relaxing place to start, so we moved it into the livingroom and sure enough it worked! I'm so glad I didn't push harder because I am really seeing how you have to just let them do it when they're ready. We are so proud of her and hoping this is not just a one-time thing! She was so excited afterwards she kept saying, "Go again!, go again!". And I'm just delighted at the prospect of spending less on diapers every month! I am SO ready to do this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment