
It has been an insane couple days. Let me just share...
First of all, on Friday I woke up at 7:30 to my phone ringing. I let it go to voicemail since I didn't recognize the number, and then checked it right away. It was one of Jeremy's co-workers saying that he never showed up to work and they were getting concerned. I knew he got up in time because I remembered hearing him getting ready in our room. I ran out to the driveway and sure enough, the van was gone. I tried to call his cell a few times. Got nothing. At this point I began to panic because I thought for sure he had been in an accident or fallen asleep and was in a ditch somewhere. How could he NOT be at work? He's NEVER late for work. This is Jeremy we're talking about...Mr. Dependable. :) So...I called his co-worker back and she said that they had looked for him and couldn't find him but they would check again and for me not to get upset. (Yeah right. This is ME we're talking about!!!!)
I immediately called our Pastor's wife, Missy. I told her they couldn't find Jeremy and that I had a really bad feeling something happened. She said she was gonna get dressed and come over. Meanwhile...Mr. Dependable called me back and said he was there working out the whole time. All of the people in his group never got a phone call saying to meet in a specific building Friday morning. He was still working out and the van was parked around the side of that particular building and they didn't check there for it. I was crying and like "where were you????". It was horrible. I never want to experience that feeling again. Especially at 7:30 a.m. when my brain isn't functioning yet. :(
Another bunch of madness going on has been with little Miss Savannah. :) She decided to give herself and haircut yesterday...it's not too bad. You can hardly tell, thank goodness. I'm just glad I caught her when I did. Then today I went to return a video and when I came back I found her in our front bathroom with my tube of Mary Kay foundation (it ain't cheap!) and it was all over her face, her arms and hands and all over my sink and floor. GRRRR. I said "where is your Daddy???"...he came running and felt so bad because he thought she was fast asleep in her bed. Little stinker. She's a sneaky one, that girl. :)
One more crazy thing is that Hannah has been very open to tasting candy. She seems to really enjoy it and although we don't want her to get hooked on the stuff, it's progress. :) She really likes chewy sweet tarts. Yum. :)
Please, Lord, if it's not too much to ask...can you please let the craziness end for like one day??? haha :)
No comments:
Post a Comment