I love Arnold bread. Call me crazy, but I don't care for the cheap dollar loaves you can buy at the grocery store...no thanks! Savannie doesn't mind that kind, but I really try to buy the more expensive bread for Jeremy's lunch sandwiches and for mine. I guess everybody has something expensive they refuse to give up and this is mine. :) (If I see it on sale I usually stock up and freeze).
Anyway...this year Jeremy and I have both been trying to cut back and lose some weight. Obviously bread is one of those things that you shouldn't eat a lot of...but sandwiches are so quick and easy for lunch that it's hard to give them up completely.

So...I was EXTREMELY excited when I noticed these a few weeks ago. They are sandwich thins and they are SO good! Only 100 calories, 5g protein & 5g of fiber...so good for you too. :) They sell a couple different varieties, but I love the multigrain ones.
So if you are looking for a way to cut back on the bread, this is a great choice.
Oh...and for all you McDonalds breakfast biscuit lovers...these with 1 egg and 2 slices of turkey bacon is a great substitute. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment